Willetton Basketball Association Inc (WBA Inc) is one of the largest basketball Associations in WA, with over 2,500 members participating in all levels of
competition at the Willetton Basketball Stadium throughout the week, all year round.
WBA Inc has a requirement for a PART TIME Coaching Development Officer to join our team for the development and support of the Association’s coaches.
Your primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Develop a coaching program in line with the WBA coaching and development philosophy.
- Establish coaching consistency across WBA’s coaching environment.
- Monitor and promote the accreditation of WBA coaches and ongoing development of coaches.
- Ensure appropriate annual coaching and development plan is designed and delivered with key stakeholders in the Association.
- Provide leadership and direction to coaches within the Association.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection and appointment of Representative Coaches.
A background in basketball coaching would be well regarded, as would qualifications and/or experience in a similar or related position.
If you are a self motivated person wanting to join a great team environment then this position is for you.
For further details and a full Position Description please phone the Association’s General Manager Brett Stokes on 0419 933 332.
Applications addressing the requirements, along with a CV, are to be emailed to:
The General Manager
Willetton Basketball Association (Inc)
P.O. Box 386
WILLETTON WA 6155
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5pm Friday 23rd July, 2010.