Do I need to cancel my existing subscription?
- No, your existing relationship directly with Refbook will continue until January 1, 2023, which is when the subscription management will be rolled under BWA.
Will I receive a refund for any unused part of my subscription?
- Organisations who have a subscription renewal date prior to October 1, 2022 will be refunded the licence fee pro-rata from January 1, 2023. Refbook will be in contact with your association directly to arrange this.
- Note: support packages will not be refunded and Refbook encourages organisations to ensure they have consumed their package prior to January 1, 2023.
What happens after my association’s contract renewal date?
- Following the lapse of your previous agreement with Refbook, your subscription will transition under a BWA state-wide agreement. You will not be required to sign any new services agreement directly with Refbook.
Will I be able to utilise the BWA support and onboarding program?
- Yes, as part of the rollout of Refbook for BWA, all affiliated associations are invited to attend these sessions. This includes existing Refbook customers, including those who have purchased an existing support package.
Can my organisation continue to purchase our support package?
Yes, Refbook will maintain the optional support packages that your association can continue subscribing to for direct 1-1 training or ongoing assistance. Please contact Daniel Coffey for further information or to arrange purchase.